Catch has built the first portable benefits platform offering tax withholding, retirement, and health insurance for those without access to employer-sponsored benefits. More than 57M Americans work freelance, part-time, contract, or non-traditional jobs that make it difficult to build wealth and protect against emergency.
Our tech-first approach makes it easy to create an automated paycheck setting aside for savings, investing for the future, and managing health insurance no matter how many different income sources exist, or how frequently income is received. We serve people — not businesses — and arm them with the ability to build a custom and flexible safety net for their family.
As a key member of the Marketing & Growth team, you will drive and lead the creation and creative development of content across teams and channels. This position will be the first content hire at Catch and offers a great opportunity to build and scale the content function.
In this position you’ll partner with the CEO, Web Manager, and Communications (PR) Lead to develop compelling content that aligns with the overall communication strategies.
At the heart of this role, you’ll look after:
- Branded content
- Social Media
- Lead campaign efforts from inception to completion
- Researching and writing high-impact content across multiple platforms from social media and the Catch blog to how-to guides and case studies.
- Working closely with Product, PR, and Web to strategically align our content to product features and communication strategies
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization, including Customer Experience and Marketing to generate new content ideas
- Establishing processes and documentation
- Proofreading and editing marketing materials, providing thoughtful feedback on how to improve the copy
- Supporting new product launches, announcements, and customer communications
- Participating in creative reviews to ensure the content strategy and brand messaging is carried across marketing materials
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor
- Outstanding command of the English language and grammar rules
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive, and team-oriented attitude
- The ability and vision to define day-to-day tasks, while keeping focus on its larger goals
- Experience in managing the creative development across a variety of communication vehicles, including sponsored content, social media, and blog content
- An analytical approach and creative whimsy
- Bonus: Having worked at an early stage company
- Bonus: Experience scaling the content function
Catch is a Series A fintech company, offering personal payroll and financial services for independent workers.
We operate from a strong commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion in everything that we do. It’s not only the right thing to do – we couldn’t make an impact without the diverse perspectives and experiences of our team members. **