A new world order of independents and creators is taking hold. More than 60M Americans are working freelance, part-time, contract, or gig jobs in an explosion of entrepreneurial opportunity. Unfortunately, our benefits have historically depended on us being tied to a single employer. For tens of millions of people, figuring out taxes, retirement, and health insurance has been near impossible.
Catch is the first portable benefits platform. In an easy to use app, independents can manage their own personal payroll and benefits automatically taking care of taxes, investing for retirement, and enrolling in health insurance. We do the hard stuff so that our customers can focus on what they do best: hustling, creating, building, and living their lives.
Leading Creator Partnerships for Catch means creating scalable and repeatable partnerships with the platforms who make up the backbone of our new economy. We are looking to expand our reach beyond early partnerships with Upwork and Patreon to be able to reach independents who make their living with content and art.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a strong network in the Creator Economy and with supporting platforms (like Substack, Medium, Youtube, Instagram, Twitch etc.)
- Deeply understands our Creator users
- Can build win-win opportunities with multiple parties to make partnerships a success
- Solves problems creatively
- Is passionate about helping Creators get benefits
- Takes action and gets things done without much management
The day to day will include:
- Building relationships with Creator Platforms to help ensure members have access to Catch services
- Working directly with Creators to make content that spreads the word about Catch
- Tracking projects across platforms and managing success metrics
- Launching new initiatives that garner media attention
- Working with brand, design, and partnership teams to serve partner organizations well
Working at Catch
Catch is a Series A stage startup. That means we're at the beginning of our journey to create a world where your safety net doesn't depend on your employment status.
We work hard. We win.
We are solving hard problems and believe that collaboration is critical to untangling the ambiguity we're tackling every day. Our HQ is NYC. We're big believers that relationships and connection make the highest performing team. We also believe that flexibility is key, and providing time for deep thinking and flow is important to achieving outcomes.
This is the time to build the future we want to exist. To do that, we have assembled a team that's focused, inclusive, and ego-free. We're looking for people who are up for an adventure.
Catch is a YCombinator company and has raised $20M from some of the best investors and advisors in the industry including Crosslink Capital, Khosla Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Kindred Ventures. We're also backed by founders of Nerdwallet, Earnest, Enigma, Tagomi, and Tilde as well as executives and leaders from Apple, Public, Intuit, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
We think benefits are important. So we've invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
COVID-19 vaccination required