Catch has built the first portable benefits platform offering tax withholding, retirement, and health insurance for those without access to employer-sponsored benefits. More than 57M Americans work freelance, part-time, contract, or non-traditional jobs that make it difficult to build wealth and protect against emergency.
Our tech-first approach makes it easy to create an automated paycheck setting aside for savings, investing for the future, and managing health insurance no matter how many different income sources exist, or how frequently income is received. We serve people — not businesses — and arm them with the ability to build a custom and flexible safety net for their family.
Join the Catch frontend team and build innovative cross-platform interfaces that connect people with the most important thing to get right– their safety net. We’re looking for driven and mission-forward engineers to help us reimagine the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems in the U.S. to be simple, modern, and integrated.
You'll work on:
- Building new features and offerings for the family of Catch apps
- Leveraging (and contributing to) our innovative cross-platform codebase to create intuitive, responsive, and performant apps for web, iOS, and Android.
- Collaborating with the design team to deliver smooth, pixel-perfect interfaces
- Collaborating with the backend team to use and refine the graphQL schema and API
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience building with React, React Native, TypeScript, and GraphQL
- Experience working closely with a design team and/or specifications delivered in Figma
- Experience voicing customer feedback into product solutions (engineering makes substantive contributions to product definition)
- A demonstrated ability to maintaining high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- An ability to think through requirements to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving problems
The tech stack:
- React Native
- GraphQL (via Apollo Client)