A new world order of independents and creators is taking hold. More than 60M Americans are working freelance, part-time, contract, or gig jobs in an explosion of entrepreneurial opportunity. Unfortunately, our benefits have historically depended on us being tied to a single employer. For tens of millions of people, figuring out taxes, retirement, and health insurance has been near impossible.
Catch is the first portable benefits platform. In an easy to use app, independents can manage their own personal payroll and benefits automatically taking care of taxes, investing for retirement, and enrolling in health insurance. We do the hard stuff so that our customers can focus on what they do best: hustling, creating, building, and living their lives.
Your role as Head of Partner Integration is to own the process of working with key distribution partners from start to finish. Your goal is the same as everyone at Catch: to create a new personal safety net that is accessible, affordable, and effective. For this role in particular, accessibility is key. Make sure we’re close at hand for when our customers need us: when they’re getting a new job, when they get paid, and when they’re looking for benefits. We need you to make sure we’re there.
- Identify and qualify key partners for integration, developing a methodology for who we work with and how we work with them
- Build relationships with partners understanding their needs and goals
- Find ways to create value for our partners by building win-win agreements and programs
- Work with Catch product, design, engineering, engagement, and marketing teams to make sure partner launches are successful internally
- Facilitate work between partner and Catch teams to make sure partner launches are successful for partners
- Support partners over time by leading partnership content, marketing, and account management (working with Marketing team)
- Set targets, goals, and milestones for the partner pipeline, acquisition numbers, and outcomes of each partnership
- Be accountable for partnership acquisition and growth
Skills You'll Need
- The ability to problem-solve in an ambiguous, fast-paced startup environment
- A desire to set ambitious targets and execute to exceed them
- Strong relationship-building skills and an ability to see win-win outcomes
- Organization and follow through
- A preference for self-management and leading your own work
- Demonstrated experience working on complex tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Prioritization among various types of important tasks, being able to focus on those that will yield the biggest results
- The ability to understand and communicate about financial services, insurance, and the Catch technology stack
- Leadership for those you may manage and with cross-functional teams
It would be great if you had a few of these…
- You have experience in FinTech or InsurTech
- You have experience in another regulated industry
- You have 5+ years of experience or an MBA
- You have worked closely with product teams and understand engineering priorities and objectives
- You have strong networks of existing relationships in technology
- You have managed or led a team before
- You have scaled operations at an early-stage company
Working at Catch
Catch is a Series A stage startup. That means we're at the beginning of our journey to create a world where your safety net doesn't depend on your employment status.
We work hard. We win.
We are solving hard problems and believe that collaboration is critical to untangling the ambiguity we're tackling every day. Our HQ is NYC. We're big believers that relationships and connection make the highest performing team. We also believe that flexibility is key, and providing time for deep thinking and flow is important to achieving outcomes.
This is the time to build the future we want to exist. To do that, we have assembled a team that's focused, inclusive, and ego-free. We're looking for people who are up for an adventure.
Catch is a YCombinator company and has raised $20M from some of the best investors and advisors in the industry including Crosslink Capital, Khosla Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Kindred Ventures. We're also backed by founders of Nerdwallet, Earnest, Enigma, Tagomi, and Tilde as well as executives and leaders from Apple, Public, Intuit, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
We think benefits are important. So we've invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
COVID-19 vaccination required